1 tsp olive oil
Leftover roast pork, cut into strips
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 inch ginger, cut thinly
150 g fine beans, cut in half
100 ml chicken stock
2 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp RoniB's Kitchen Banana Ketchup
2 tsp Ronib's Kitchen Garlic Chilli Oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan
2. Add onions and fry until translucent. Add ginger and garlic. Continue to fry for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the fine beans and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the pork strips, and toss to mix the ingredients well.
5. Add the chicken stock and cook until almost dry.
6. While waiting, in a bowl, mix together soy sauce, banana ketchup, garlic chilli oil, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
7. When the broth is almost dry, add the sauce mixture and mix until all ingredients are coated. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
8. Serve with rice.
This recipe is a great way to use your leftover roast pork. By creating the sauce mixture, the taste of the dish transforms. Leftovers need not be boring. What's more, this recipe lessens food waste.
Leftover Roast Pork Special